HIFI DAC Audio Sound Card (For Raspberry Pi B+ / 2 Model B)Features :
- This is a special HIFI DAC expansion board designed for the Raspberry pi B+ ,using TI's DAC chip (PCM5122), using an I2S interface.
- The user can use this expansion board with audio playback systems (eg: volumio, xbmc system etc.) to build its own network HIFI player.
- The expansion board provides two kinds of output interfaces to facilitate external amplifiers and other equipment.
- It provides LED indicates working status. Red LED for the DAC power indicator (Power normal light), the green LED for the DAC working condition (when working decode light, stop, or does not work when off), a better understanding of the work of the DAC provide infrared receiver interface (occupied GPIO26)
- Sampling Frequency:384KHz
- Resolution (Bits) :16-32
- Digital Audio Interface :I2S
- SNR :120dB
- Dynamic range :112dB
- Supports Raspberry Pi B+, Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
Raspberry Pi GPS (Add-on V2.0 )Raspberry PI GPS Add-on V2.0 is customized for Raspberry Pi interface based on NEO-6 GPS module. Through the serial port on Raspberry Pi, data returned from NEO-6 module can be received, thus information such as the current location and time can be searched.
PCB size 65mm X 56mm X 1.6mm Operation Level Digital 3.3V DC Interface UART Baud rate 9600(default) PIN 40 PIN Female Suport Raspberry pi B+/2?
Sources : Wiki
Mobile Power for the Raspberry Pi (MoPi Stackable)
- multiple inputs — standard batteries, car power sockets, old laptop supplies, solar panels, and more... all attachable via standard screw terminals
- hot-swap power replacement without stopping work
- shutdown the Pi cleanly when batteries discharge
- integrated on/off switch
- usable as a UPS (uninterruptible power supply) by attaching both batteries and mains
- on-board LED indicators and on screen linux system notifications
- configuration of multiple battery chemistries and number of cells from a UI on the Pi
- full API in Python, plus a shell-friendly command-line interface
- stackable headers allowing connections of multiple boards at once (e.g. MoPi + XLoBorg, or MoPi + AirPi, or etc.).
- PCB remoting pads for the power switch
- self-resetting fuse for over-current protection
- two-way communication via the I2C bus
- remote power-off: tell MoPi to power down the Pi when logged-in remotely (after a clean shutdown, of course)
- timer-based wake-up: tell MoPi what time you want your Pi to wakeup, then power it down and MoPi will boot the Pi as requested
- 3.3V supply mod: swap three resistors and supply 3.3V, overpowering the Pi's on-board regulator and saving the power that is dissipated there, for weight and battery life critical applications like ballooning
- wide input voltage range: 6.2V to 20V
- designed in Sheffield, made in Europe, used all over the world
- MoPi is mobile and 24/7 power for the Pi
VGA666 Adapter Board for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/ Pi 2/ B+/A+This VGA connection is driven natively in hardware over the GPIO pins using a parallel interface and it takes around the same CPU load as the HDMI connection on board. It is capable of displaying 1080P VGA video with zero CPU load. You may drive this interface with the HDMI connection at the same time to even set up dual screens.
1 x VGA 666 Adapter Board For Raspberry Pi 3/Pi 2/B+/A+
Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3/2/B+/A+
The VGA output supports resolution:from 640 x 480 up to 1920 x 1024 at 60fps.
With 6 bits per channel you have a maximum of 262144 colours.
Dimension: 64.00mm x 32.3mm
Easy to Set Up
Easy to Configure
Sources : here
Raspberry Pi to Arduino Connector Shield (Add-on V2.0 ( Pi2B/ B+ / A+))Compared to Arduino, it's hard to find the shields and electronic brick customized for Raspberry Pi. This Arduino Shield Add-on has extended RPI Connector to Arduino PIN, which will facilitate connections to all kinds of arduino shields. Meanwhile, two groups of electronic brick interfaces are equipped on the add-on, which are free to be connected to various electronic bricks.
Support : Raspberry Pi 2 B / B+ / A+
Source : via Itead wiki
PCB size : 67mm X 65mm X 1.6mm Operation Level : Digital 3.3V DC Power supply : 5V DC
Raspberry pi Dragino Lora / GPS HAT (868 MHZ / 915 MHZ For Pi 2 B , 3 B)
* mohon cantumkan tipe berdasarkan Freq (MHZ) yanga mau dipesan pada catatan order
- 168 dB maximum link budget.
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs.
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm.
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm.
- Excellent blocking immunity.
- Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention.
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation.
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
- Preamble detection.
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.
- Based on MT3339.
- Power Acquisition:25mA,Power Tracking:20mA.
- Compliant with GPS, SBAS.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
- Serial Interfaces UART: Adjustable 4800~115200 bps,Default: 9600bps.
- Update rate:1Hz (Default), up to10Hz.
- I/O Voltage:2.7V ~ 2.9V.
- Protocols:NMEA 0183,PMTK.
- Horizontal Position Accuracy:Autonomous <2.5 m CEP.
- TTFF@-130dBm with EASY™:Cold Start <15s,Warm Start <5s,Hot start <1s;TTFF@-130dBm.without EASY™:Cold Start <35s,Warm Start <30s,Hot Start <1s.
- Timing Accuracy:1PPS out 10ns，Reacquisition Time <1s.
- Velocity Accuracy Without aid <0.1m/s,Acceleration Accuracy Without aid 0.1m/s².
- Sensitivity Acquisition -148dBm，Tracking -165dBm，Reacquisition -160dBm.
- Environmental:Operating Temperature -40°C to 85°C,Storage Temperature -45°C to 125°C.
- Dynamic Performance Altitude Max.18000m，Maximum Velocity Max.515m/s，Maximum Acceleration 4G.
- L1 Band Receiver(1575.42MHz) Channel 22 (Tracking) /66 (Acquisition).
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size: 60mm*53mm*25mm.
- Net weight: 30g.
- Frequency Band: 868 MHZ/433 MHZ/915 MHZ(Pre-configure in factory)
- Low power consumption
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B/Raspberry Pi 3.
- LoRa™ Modem
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa™and OOK modulation
- Preamble detection
- Baud rate configurable
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator
- Excellent blocking immunity
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC
- Support DGPS, SBAS(WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
- GPS automatic switching between internal patch antenna and external active antenna
- PPS VS. NMEA can be used in time service
- Support SDK command
- Built-in LNA for better sensitivity
- EASY™, advanced AGPS technology without external memory
- AlwaysLocate™, an intelligent controller of periodic mode
- GPS FLP mode, about 50% power consumption of normal mode
- GPS support short circuit protection and antenna detection
Packge list :
Arduberry Raspberry PiThe Arduberry connects to the Raspberry Pi (all versions) and allows you to use the hundreds of shields and sensors already available for the Arduino with the ease of writing programs for the Raspberry Pi — in Python, Scratch and other higher level languages.
Support Raspberry pi 2 model B check here
Sources : here
Out Of StockRp.425,000
Wolfson Audio Card (For Raspberry Pi)The Wolfson Audio Card, extends and enhances the Raspberry Pi® audio features beyond its native HDMI output with onboard HD Audio, at 24-bit, 192KHz. It offers Raspberry Pi® users similar flexibility to a PC soundcard to capture audio alongside their camera, and experiment with stereo digital capture and playback.
- Capable of rendering HD Audio, at 24-bit, 192kHz
- 3.5mm 4-pole jack for a headset/boom mic combination for gaming or VoIP applications
- Two DMIC microphones onboard for stereo recording
- 3.5 mm jack Stereo Line Output for connection to devices such as external stereo amplifiers or powered speakers
- 3.5mm jack for Stereo Line Input for high quality audio recording or capture
- S/PDIF input and output
- On-board class D power amplifier for external speakers. An auxiliary power input is provided for this function.
- High SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) for high quality playback and record
- For use with Raspberry Pi
Chroma Servo Board (V3 for Raspberry Pi)Chroma Servo Board for Raspberry Pi is a small board that connects to a Raspberry Pi and allows you to control up to eight RC servos (or ESCs) via the serialport in the GPIO port of the Raspberry Pi. The commands for the serial version are simple ASCII. The 2x13 pin header on top is a pass through if you want to connect other cards using the GPIO-port. Of course this SW will also be open source. The serial ASCII protocol will be The output is buffred and made 5V by a buffer IC.
The card also has a 8 pin connector (unmounted) that exposes 6 GPIO-pins of the ATmega8 CPU, +3.3V and GND. With firmware version 0.2 there are experimental support to use them as as digital output controlled via a serial command. If you want to make your own firmware the pins is also the ATmega8s I2C lines (2 pins) and SPI (4 pins).
- Costumized For Raspberry Pi, Plug and Play
- Support up to 8 RC Servos or ESCs
- Support AVR-Programming MCU
- 8 Pin connector of The ATMega8 CPU
- Size: 39.6 mm x 35.7 mm x 18.5 mm
PiFace 2 Digital 2 I/O Expansion Board (Model B+)
PiFace Digital is designed to plug on to the GPIO of your Raspberry Pi Model B+, allowing you to sense and control the real world. With PiFace Digital 2 you can detect the state of a switch, for example from a door sensor, a pressure pad or any number of other switch types. Once this state has been detected, you can write your own software for the Raspberry Pi that determines how to respond to that switch state. You can drive outputs to power motors, actuators, LEDs or anything else you can imagine!Features:
- Plugs directly onto the Raspberry Pi GPIO socket
- Fits Directly over the Raspberry Pi and within the Raspberry Pi's footprint
- 2 Changeover Relays
- 4 Tactile Switches
- 8 Digital Inputs
- 8 Open-Collector OutPuts
- 8 LED Indicators
- Easy to program in Python, Scratch and C
- Graphical Emulator and Simulator
- Relays can be used to switch voltages up to 20V (Max) or currents up to 5A (Max)
- Experiments with Scratch
- Light Gates
- Detectors and Alarms
- Birdbox Sensor
- Simon (Game)
- Game Controllers
Downloads, Tutorials and Guides:
RPI Power Pack (Ver 1.1 for Raspberry Pi B+ , 2B, 3B )Features :
- A power module especially designed for Raspberry Pi, which enables using the Raspberry Pi in a moveable manner
- Battery capacity: 3800mAH (maximum); Output current: 1.8A
- Output voltage (no load): 5.1V ± 0.1V
- Double USB outputs, one for the Raspberry Pi, the other for the embedded LCD screen
- Coming with fastening standoffs, screws and nut, so you can stack the Raspberry Pi board on the module
The power module is designed for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B specially, allowing the master board to work offline for up to 9 hours. It's not only supplying for Raspberry Pi; this board has 2 USB type-A ports – one supplies power for the Raspberry Pi and the other for the embedded LCD screen.
The module integrates a Li-ion battery charger IC, a boost management chip. And it is developed in strict accordance with the size of the international Raspberry Pi expansion board HAT, using only simple copper standoffs to install multi-layer Raspberry Pi boards.
Battery capacity: 3800mAH
Maximum discharge current: 1.8A
No-load output voltage: 5.1V ± 0.1V
Standard charging current/voltage: 1.0A/5.0V
Cut-off voltage of fully charging the Li-ion battery: 4.18V - 4.2V
Package Content :
- Lithium Battery Expansion board (with lithium battery)
- 4 x Copper standoff
- 4 x Screw
- 4 x Nut
- Power board unit
Raspberry Pi SIM800 GSM-GPRS (Add-on V2.0 Module)Raspberry PI GSM Add-on V2.0 is customized for Raspberry Pi interface based on SIM800 quad-band GSM/GPRS/BT module. AT commands can be sent via the serial port on Raspberry Pi, thus functions such as dialing and answering calls, sending and receiving messages and surfing on line can be realized. Moreover, the module supports powering-on and resetting via software.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multislot class 12
- Operation temperature: -40°C to +85 °C
- Suport Raspberry PI A+/B+/2B
PCB size 85mm X 56mm X 1.6mm Operation Level Digital 3.3V DC Interface UART Baud rate 9600(default)
Sources : Wiki
DVK512 RASPBERRYPISUPPORTED :
- Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+
- Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Pinheaders for connecting with the RPi
- UART interface: easily connects to UART modules such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
- 8I/Os interface: easily connects to modules controlled by I/Os, such as 8 Push Buttons, Logic Level Converter, Mix Board, etc.
- SPI interface: easily connects to SPI modules such as AT45DBXX Dataflash, L3G4200D Board, etc.
- I2C interface: easily connects to I2C modules such as PCF8574 Expansion Board, PCF8563 RTC Board, LSM303DLHC Board, etc.
- Character LCD interface: for connecting character LCDs like LCD1602
- USB connector: USB TO UART, supported by onboard converter CP2102
- Power indicator
- User LEDs
- User Keys
- Potentiometer: for LCD1602 contrast adjustment
- RTC battery holder
- PCF8563: onboard RTC chip
- 32.768K crystal: RTC crystal
- CP2102: onboard USB TO UART chip, for debugging
- CP2102 jumper
- RTC jumper
- User LEDs jumper
- User Keys jumper
For jumpers above:
- short the jumper to connect to I/Os used in example code
- open the jumper to connect to other custom pins via jumper wires
GertDuino (For Raspberry PI B+ / 2 Model B)GertDuino is an Arduino and Arduino Uno compatible GPIO expansion board for use with the Raspberry Pi by Gert van Loo. GertDuino offers onboard Atmega 328 shield hosting which will execute Atmega 328 code written and compiled on the Raspberry Pi. The onboard Atmega 48 provides RTC, IrDA front-end, and additional computational capability.
- Atmega 328 (Arduino-Uno® compatible) with:
- - Arduino-Uno® compatible connectors
- - Reset button
- - 2 user push buttons
- - 6 LEDs
- RS232 level converter
- Atmega 48 with:
- - Unused I/O connector
- - RTC crystal
- - Battery backup power supply (Battery not included)
- IRDA interface
- Support B+ and Pi2B
- Atmega 328 (Arduino-Uno® compatible) with:
Raspberry Pi Character LCM LCD1602 (Add-on Display Module V2.0 ( Pi 2B / B+ / A+ ))LCD 1602 Shield for Raspberry PI 2 model B / B+ and A+
Support I2C and UART GPIO and electronic brick interfaces
Sources : via Itead wiki
PCB size 85mm X 61mm X 1.6mm Operation Level Digital 3.3V DC Interface Electric brick interface Adjustable 9600(default)
GrovePi+ Starter Kit (For Raspberry PI B+ / 2B / 3B)Carrying a GrovePi+ board together with 12 carefully selective Grove sensors with 10 pieces cables , this starter kit gets you up and running with the Raspberry Pi quickly. Just slip the GrovePi+ board over your Raspberry Pi and connect sensors to the board, you’re ready to start hardware playing and prototyping with the powerful platform.
Module list :
- Grove pi+ × 1
- Grove - sound Sensor × 1
- Grove - Temperature&Humidity × 1
- Grove - light sensor × 1
- Grove - Relay × 1
- Grove - Button × 1
- Grove - UItrasonic Ranger × 1
- Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor × 1
- Grove-LCD RGB Backlight × 1
- Grove - red led × 1
- Grove Buzzer × 1
- Grove blue led × 1
- Grovepi+Guidebook × 1
- Cables × 10
Pioneer600 (For Raspberry PI A+, B+ , 2B)
- Supports Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B
- <Standard I/O> dual LED, joystick, buzzer, the basic components
- <USB TO UART> CP2102, control the Pi through serial terminal
- <Display> 0.96inch OLED, big world in the little screen
- <RTC> DS3231, high precision, backup battery holder is also available
- <AD/DA> PCF8591, 8-bit resolution, screw terminal IO interface
- <GPIO Expansion> PCF8574, more GPIO, more possibility
- <IR Control> LFN0038K, Raspberry Pi remote control comes true
- <Pressure Sensor> BMP180, measuring air pressure and temperature
- <1-WIRE> for connecting 1-WIRE devices, DS18B20 is included
- <Sensor Interface> for connecting various sensors
- Raspberry Pi GPIO interface : for connecting Raspberry Pi
- USB TO UART : control the Pi through serial terminal
- AD/DA IO interface : screw terminal
- 1-WIRE interface : for connecting 1-WIRE devices like DS18B20
- Sensor interface : for connecting various sensors
- 0.96inch OLED : SSD1306 driver, 128×64 resolution, SPI interface
- CP2102 : USB TO UART converter
- PCF8591 : 8-bit AD/DA converter, I2C interface
- BMP180 : pressure sensor, I2C interface
- PCF8574 : I/O expansion chip, I2C interface
- DS3231 : high precision RTC chip, I2C interface
- Power indicator
- User LED
- LFN0038K IR receiver
Source : via Waveshare wiki
Raspberry PI RTC (DS3231 )
The DS3231 is a low-cost, extremely accurate I2C real- time clock (RTC) with an integrated temperature- compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal. The device incorporates a battery input, and maintains accu- rate timekeeping when main power to the device is inter- rupted. The integration of the crystal resonator enhances the long-term accuracy of the device as well as reduces the piece-part count in a manufacturing line. The DS3231 is available in commercial and industrial temperature ranges, and is offered in a 16-pin, 300-mil SO package.
The RTC maintains seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. The date at the end of the month is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year. The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with an AM/PM indicator. Two programmable time-of- day alarms and a programmable square-wave output are provided. Address and data are transferred serially through an I2C bidirectional bus.
- Accuracy ±2ppm from 0°C to +40°C
- Accuracy ±3.5ppm from -40°C to +85°C
- Battery Backup Input for Continuous Timekeeping
- Operating Temperature Ranges - Commercial: 0°C to +70°C, Industrial: -40°C to +85°C
- Low-Power Consumption
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Day, Date, Month, and Year with Leap Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100
- Two Time-of-Day Alarms
- Programmable Square-Wave Output
- Fast (400kHz) I2C Interface
- 3.3V Operation
- Digital Temp Sensor Output: ±3°C Accuracy
- Register for Aging Trim
- RST Output/Pushbutton Reset Debounce Input
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Recognized
- Suport Raspberry PI (all version)
Setup RTC DS 3231 :
- Enable i2c caranya bisa lihat disini
- Jika sudah di Enable i2c -nya maka kita lanjutkan dengan mengaktifkan module RTC , untuk langkah-langkahnya bisa dilihat disini pada bagian Manipulating the clock
- Setelah berhasil maka uji dengan melepas semua koneksi internet agar tanggal yang ada tidak membaca dari internet (memastikan), coba ketik
"date" cocokan tanggalnya dengan yang ada sekarang, jika belum cocok coba di setting ulang, selanjutnya booting ulang dan cek lagi tanggalnya.
jika sudah cocok matikan sekitar 5 menit dan hidupkan kembali cek tanggal dan waktunya apakah sudah sesuai dengan waktu sekarang?, jika sudah cocok maka RTC sudah berfungsi.
- Pasang kembali koneksi internet ;-)
- Booting dan selesai ...selamat mencoba