- STM32F401VCT6 microcontroller featuring 256 KB of Flash memory, 64 KB of RAM in an LQFP100 package
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- L3GD20, ST MEMS motion sensor, 3-axis digital output gyroscope.
- LSM303DLHC, ST MEMS system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor.
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- MP45DT02, ST MEMS audio sensor, omnidirectional digital microphone
- CS43L22, audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Eight LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs: LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- Two USB OTG LEDs: LD7 (green) VBus and LD8 (red) over-current
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- Extension header for LQFP100 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and an easy probing
- USB OTG with micro-AB connector
- STM32F100RB microcontroller, 128 KB Flash, 8 KB RAM in 64-pin LQFP
- On-board ST-Link with selection mode switch to use the kit as a stand-alone ST-Link (with SWD connector)
- Designed to be powered by USB or an external supply of 5 V or 3.3 V
- Can supply target application with 5 V and 3 V
- Two user LEDs (green and blue)
- One user push button
- Extension header for all QFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board or easy probing.